SouthTowne Memory Care Careers
SouthTowne Memory Care offers a pleasant working environment where the care of our residents comes first! You will not only find a professional, caring work environment that will challenge you professionally, but also a rewarding career in which you help others.
Currently, we have the openings listed below. Apply by downloading and filling out the employment application and reference forms, accessible by using the following link: Employment Application and Reference Form.
These forms can then either be faxed to 541-342-8130 or scanned and sent to email@example.com.
Click here for E-Verify information.
Click here for Employment Eligibility Notification download.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
COMMUNITY RELATIONS COORDINATOR
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Community Relations Director to oversee the sales and marketing efforts for SouthTowne Memory Care and Bridgecreek Memory Care. You will be the resource for families seeking memory care for their loved ones. As the Community Relations Director, you will provide tours to potential families and residents, follow-up with inquiries, assist residents to move in to our community, and coordinate a detailed marketing strategy. Must have a strong background in senior housing, marketing and dementia care. Strong organizational abilities, wonderful people skills and personal accountability also required to excel.
compensation: DOE employment type: full-time
SouthTowne Memory Care is recruiting for a full time Maintenance Supervisor. JOB SUMMARY: The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the total maintenance and repair of a senior apartment community including the building, plumbing, masonry, carpentry, painting, air conditioning, flooring and grounds. This includes a preventive and responsive maintenance schedule. The Maintenance Supervisor is also responsible for ensuring the building and its systems are maintained and function within all state/federal regulatory codes/guides. In some situations this position supervises housekeeping and laundry departments.
Building and Grounds Maintenance
1. Ensure the building(s) and grounds are in good repair and provide a safe and attractive environment for residents.
2. Develop and conduct a routine preventative maintenance program. Maintain accurate and complete records of all utilities, systems, equipment, and repairs.
3. Maintain floors in good, clean condition, i.e. carpet shampooing, waxing, etc.
4. Conduct routine inspections of the building and grounds to identify needed repairs. Implement a system for staff to report needed repairs (maintenance log).
5. Respond promptly to all requests for repairs or maintenance concerns from residents, family member, staff, and supervisor.
6. Assist with resident move-ins and move-outs and preparing apartment for new renters.
7. Assist with setup and cleanup for special events.
8. Maintain grounds, coordinate lawn and sprinkler service, snow removal service, and other outdoor grounds services as needed.
Maintenance of Systems
1. Test the fire protection systems as required
2. Test resident and building security systems on a regularly scheduled basis.
3. Maintain the HVAC system and regulate to provide a comfortable temperature in the community
4. Ensure an effective lighting system is provided both in and outside of the community.
5. Ensure that plumbing system and water temperatures are in compliance with code/regulation.
Maintenance Ordering and Inventory
1. Order maintenance supplies from approved vendors on a regular basis, maintaining inventory levels while staying within budgetary guidelines.
2. Order repairs from community approved vendors with supervisor approval.
3. Maintain and neatly organize all maintenance supply/equipment storage areas.
4. Regularly prepare and update an emergency list with vendor/contract names, addresses, and emergency contact information for all key staff.
Regulatory Compliance and Sanitation
1. Ensure compliance with all governing regulations and codes: OHSA-hazcom and exposure control program, State Fire Marshall (NFPA 101, Life Safety Codes), Assisted Living governing regulations, i.e, OAR's, WAC's, etc.
2. Serve on the safety committee.
3. Ensure that all maintenance items are kept in a safe area to prevent injuries to residents, employees, or visitors.
4. Ensure proper removal and disposal of trash, recyclables, and biohazard.
5. Establish a routine pest and rodent control service.
6. Possess and maintain a strong knowledge of the community, its benefits, the services provided, the residents and employees.
7. Develop knowledge of community policies and procedures.
1. Participate in the training of employees on responding to emergency situations and fire drill procedures. Maintain all logs and records of training and drills.
2. Educate all team members on the basic procedure for turning on and off utility system valves and how to handle emergency plumbing problems, such as, clogged toilet, leaking plumbing, etc.
1. Supervise and audit staff to ensure standards and infection control practices are being followed
2. Order cleaning and equipment supplies from approved vendors on a regular basis within budgetary guidelines.
3. Ensure equipment is being maintained in good repair.
4. Supervise the proper storage and labeling of all supplies.
1. Genuine concern for and ability to work with the elderly.
2. Knowledge of basic carpentry (rough/finish), plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and basic repairs.
3. Must have and use: truck for transporting supplies and equipment and tools to perform minor repairs (mileage reimbursement for work use of vehicle will be provided).
4. Must have a current driver's license and provide a five year abstract with no driving infractions.
5. Possess sufficient communication and language (orally and written) skills to perform job duties and communicate with residents, other staff, family members, etc., as needed.
6. Ability to make sound decisions when faced with ambiguous situations
7. Ability to work with superiors and within the parameters of corporate policies and procedures.
8. Knowledge of and ability to conform to the applicable law, rules and regulations. Experience working with public officials: OSHA inspectors, building inspectors, Fire Marshall, etc.
9. Must have own basic hand tools to utilize
High school graduate or GED, prefer completion of apprenticeship in construction, carpentry, mechanical systems.
Minimum of one year general maintenance or construction experience.
Please apply above or in person at 389 West 29th Ave. Eugene OR 97405.
CAREGIVERS-MED TECHS for all shifts.
SouthTowne Memory Care is hiring caregivers and medication techs for our memory care facility. Full time positions with various shifts, top pay and flexible schedule. No experience necessary, we will train the right people.
Apply by sending resume or stop by our office Fridays 10-12 at 389 W 29th Avenue in Eugene. Must pass a background check and a drug test.