SouthTowne Memory Care Careers
SouthTowne Memory Care offers a pleasant working environment where the care of our residents comes first! You will not only find a professional, caring work environment that will challenge you professionally, but also a rewarding career in which you help others.
Currently, we have the openings listed below. Apply by downloading and filling out the employment application and reference forms, accessible by using the following link: Employment Application and Reference Form.
These forms can then either be faxed to 541-342-8130 or scanned and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for E-Verify information.
Click here for Employment Eligibility Notification download.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
LIFE ENRICHMENT COORDINATOR
SouthTowne Memory Care currently recruiting for a Life Enrichment Coordinator. This position is responsible for the development and coordination of activity programs for the community that reflects the varied interests of the residents and provides them with meaningful and life enriching activities. The Activity Director will develop programming that encompasses all facets of an individual's being: physical, social, intellectual, artistic, and spiritual and that includes activities in and outside of the community. This position is also responsible for the recruitment, training, and coordination of volunteer members and the cultivation of staff involvement in activities.
1. Genuine concern for and ability to work with the elderly.
2. Knowledge of the requirements for providing care and supervision to the elderly.
3. Experience in creating and coordinating activities for older adults
4. Ability to train, supervise, lead, and motivate people.
5. Ability to delegate responsibility while maintaining oversight of daily activities and major projects.
6. Ability to manage and prioritize a large, complex workload.
7. Possess sufficient communication and language (orally and written) skills to perform job duties and communicate with residents, other staff, family members, etc., as needed.
8. Must maintain a current state issued food handler's permit.
9. Must be able to utilize standard precaution knowledge and infection control measures where required.
10. Ability to work with superiors and within the parameters of corporate policies and procedures.
11. Experience in volunteer recruitment and training preferred.
12. Must be able to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed/scheduled.
Minimum one year of experience in creating and coordinating activities for older adults.
Please apply in person at 389 WEST 29th Avenue, Eugene, OR 97405 during normal business hours; or email email@example.com; or above on our website.
CAREGIVERS-MED TECHS for all shifts.
SouthTowne Memory Care is hiring caregivers and medication techs for our memory care facility. Full time positions with Day and Swing shifts, top pay and flexible schedule. No experience necessary, we will train the right people.
Apply by sending resume or stop by our office Fridays 10-12 at 389 W 29th Avenue in Eugene. Must pass a background check and a drug test.