SouthTowne Memory Care Careers
SouthTowne Memory Care offers a pleasant working environment where the care of our residents comes first! You will not only find a professional, caring work environment that will challenge you professionally, but also a rewarding career in which you help others.
Currently, we have the openings listed below. Apply by downloading and filling out the employment application and reference forms, accessible by using the following link: Employment Application and Reference Form.
These forms can then either be faxed to 541-342-8130 or scanned and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for E-Verify information.
Click here for Employment Eligibility Notification download.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Southtowne Memory Care is currently recruiting for a seasoned Cook Manager. This position for the development, planning, organization and directing of overall food service and dining programs. The position must ensure that quality nutritional services are provided on a daily basis, that residents' food requests, needs and interests are met, and that the Food Services Department is maintained in a clean, safe and sanitary manner.
1. Genuine concern for and ability to work with the elderly.
2. Knowledge of the requirements for providing nutrition standards to the elderly.
3. Knowledge of and ability to conform to:
- State/federal food service and sanitation regulations
- OSHA Standards
- Safe operation of kitchen appliances
- Special diets including: low sodium, diabetic, vegetarian, gluten free; and special diet textures and liquid viscosities
4. Ability to train, supervise, lead, and motivate people.
5. Must be able to utilize standard precaution knowledge and infection control measures where required.
6. Ability to delegate responsibility while maintaining oversight of daily activities and major projects.
7. Ability to manage and prioritize a large, complex workload.
8. Ability to make sound decisions when faced with ambiguous situations and to function effectively despite conflicting information.
9. Speech/language- must have strong command of the English language sufficient to read, write, and interpret menus, recipes, and food service/sanitation information.
10. Ability to work with superiors and within the parameters of corporate policies and procedures.
Minimum high school graduate, preferred two years of college specializing in culinary arts or nutrition. Required, current ServSafe certification and Food Handler's permit. Preferred, completion of Manager's Food Safety Training and Certification.
Minimum two years experience as a chef/cook in either a health care setting or restaurant and a minimum of one year of supervisory or management experience preferred.
SouthTowne Living Center is looking for a Dietary Cook. Applicants must have a current food handler's permit. Experience working with memory care is a plus. If you are excited about joining a team of dedicated and energetic individuals, we encourage you to come in and complete and application 389 W 29th Avenue, Eugene, OR 97405, or email resume to email@example.com.
CAREGIVERS-MED TECHS for all shifts.
SouthTowne Memory Care is hiring caregivers and medication techs for our memory care facility. Full time positions with various shifts, top pay and flexible schedule. No experience necessary, we will train the right people.
Apply by sending resume or stop by our office Fridays 10-12 at 389 W 29th Avenue in Eugene. Must pass a background check and a drug test.